Our portfolio management philosophy focuses on how our general principles meet our client's personal needs and circumstances. Our relationship with you rests on personalized attention and performance over time. Our process and decision making criteria are tailored to meet your needs.
- We begin with a comprehensive consulting process designed to determine the nature of your existing financial condition and your objectives for asset growth, income and liquidity, principal protection, risk tolerance and tax minimization.
- After determining your specific financial objectives and risk tolerance, our professionals will work with you to implement an asset allocation plan.
- You will receive regular, comprehensive reports detailing your portfolio holdings and transactions. We also provide quarterly newsletters with in-depth commentary on recent portfolio activity and insight into our investment process.
- Regular meetings will be scheduled to review account performance and discuss any changes in your needs that would impact the management or structure of your portfolio.
- We can manage your assets regardless of the form of the investment structure, including trusts, IRAs, 401(k) rollovers, custodial accounts, foundations, endowments, corporate profit sharing/401(k) plans and Taft Hartley Plans.
- For accredited investors and qualified purchasers we can also provide alternative investments, including private equity and structured transactions for hedging purposes.